The WVEPAH is pleased to announce that online courses will soon be available. This flexible structure should make the course much more accessible to participants from all over the world, including regions where internet speeds might be insufficient. In such cases, the connection will be tested in advance of the live component and, in case of a problem, alternative solutions will be explored.
This new structure has been introduced in the context of COVID 19, but will remain in place thereafter.
The courses will correspond exactly to the traditional residential structure delivered previously: they will be given by the same teachers and the proposed content and teaching material will be the same.
El Cursos Módulo I: Key Disciplines in Poultry Health/Regulation Module OIE-WOAH e ofrecerá exclusivamente a través de en líneay está estructurado de la siguiente manera:
- 70 horas de material pregrabado. Los vídeos y materiales didácticos preparados por cada Course Master estarán disponibles para ser vistos al ritmo y la conveniencia de cada participante.
- 10 horas de interacción en directo con los Maestros del Curso que permitirán a los participantes hacer preguntas y comentar casos clínicos durante las sesiones semanales de 2 horas de los sábados.
- An official exam will be organized during each specialized Module II course.
Los distintos cursos especializados del Cursos Módulo II: Broilers, Egg Layers, Turkey or Waterfowl se estructurarán de la siguiente manera:
- 35 horas de material pregrabado, siguiendo los principios indicados anteriormente.
- A one week (35 hours) long residential course. These will be organized so as to give priority to practical work, visits to the facilities linked to the course and interactions between Course Masters and participants.
- The official end-of-course exam will cover content from Modules I and II.
For all courses a forum will be open for a fixed period of time, during which all participants will be able to ask questions and see the answers provided to their fellow course participants? questions.
The participants who have successfully passed the Module I and Module II exams and have presented the required clinical cases, will be eligible for the ?Certificate in Animal Health: Poultry Production? diploma, awarded by the University of Luxembourg, with the regulatory aspects validated worldwide by the OIE.
This structure, by using new teaching methods, allows everyone to study at their own pace while keeping the conviviality of WVEPAH courses through virtual face-to-face meetings. It should also allow for a greater number of professionals to participate due to the significant reduction in travel and accommodation costs.
More details will be provided soon.